This document presents the ethical principles of publishing. The aim is to encourage, initiate best practice guidelines for the quality publication.
Transparency of work published:
Scholoxy Publications journals display all the details of the article such as authors' name, affiliation and the funding details of the article. Readers have a right to know this information.
• Paper should list all the research funders.
• Funding by a commercial company or organization (government or private) should state their details within the publication.
• The role of the research funder, as well as the role of all parties contributing to the research and publication, in designing the research, recruiting investigators/authors, collecting the data, analyzing the data, preparing the manuscript or controlling publication decisions should be stated in the publication, unless this is obvious from the list of authors/contributors.
• Other sources of support for publications should be clearly identified in the manuscript, usually in an acknowledgement.
Peer Review System:
• The Editorial Board of the Scholoxy Publications journals are formed under the Editorial Policy adopted from ICMJE.
• Journal instructions include single blind peer-review processes to be followed by all the journals.
In detail description of peer- review process is represented in Authors Page.
• The articles such as editorials/letter to the editor are published in the Journals of Scholoxy Publications only when they are approved and undergone a review process.
• All journals of Scholoxy Publications endorse the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) guidelines and will pursue cases of suspected research and publication misconduct (e.g. falsification, fabrication, plagiarism, inappropriate image manipulation, redundant publication).
• The Editorial staff of the Scholoxy Publications enables and encourages authors (and readers) to notify the editor, if they discover errors in published items, or if they have reasons for concern over the legitimacy of a publication.
• Credit for authorship should be based on:
o The research design, or the acquisition, analysis or interpretation of data;
o Drafting the paper or revising it critically;
o All authors have approved the submitted version.
• Authors must declare that the submitted work is their own and that copyright has not been breached in seeking its publication.
• Authors should provide copies of permission letters for any material reproduced from other, copyrighted publications (e.g. tables or figures).
• Scholoxy Publications Journals insists a Copyright Assignment Form/ Authorship Agreement from the authors to confirm the above conditions and publishes the article and provide copyright license to the authors for their work published through creative commons license 4.0.
• The corresponding author should take responsibility for communicating with all other authors and getting their approval for the final version to be published.
• Authors should declare that the submitted work has not previously been published in full, and is not being considered for publication, elsewhere. (cover letter).
• For clinical trials state:
o Trial registration number
o Name of trial register
If none available, please provide an explanation.
• Authors should declare that any republication of the data (e.g. in a secondary analysis or translation) will not constitute redundant publication.
Role of contributors:
• Authors should submit a short description of each individual's contribution to the research and its publication.
• (If any)Authors must acknowledge any assistance that they have received (e.g. provision of writing assistance, literature searching, data analysis, administrative support, supply of materials). If/how this assistance was funded should be described and included with other funding information.
Conflicts of interest:
• Authors must disclose relevant competing interests (both financial and personal).
• All authors must provide details of financial interests (e.g. employment, significant share ownership, patent rights, consultancy, research funding) in any company or institution that might benefit from their publication.
Authors must disclose all sources of funding for their research and its publication, or for their publication if it is not a research publication.
Scholoxy Publications uphold firm editorial policies and guidelines to choose extensive editorial panel for a stringent peer review process.
All the editorial board members are expected to follow the COPE and ICMJE guidelines. Editors are responsible for the whole journal content. Editors are probable to contribute for the growth of the journal and editorial board members are anticipated to publish at least one article a year.
Persist communication with the editorial office should be maintained, promote journal during academic meetings and conferences.
We follow certain criteria to choose the Editorial Board Members, to maintain the standard of the journal.
1. Editor-in-Chief must have at least above 100 publications and should pursue an academic rank above professor or equivalent and they should be familiar with the subject of the Journal and must have sound knowledge regarding the journals subject.
2. The renewable period of editor-in-chief is two years.
3. Editor-in-Chief will play a key role in journal's progress and growth; he/she should take the responsibility of Journal and its content and should suggest the publications to improvise the content if necessary for the progress of the journal.
4. EIC should take up the task of encouraging the editorial board members to contribute the articles to the journal.
5. Should know the peer review process and the quality of the peer review process.
6. Should assign the editors or reviewers to take up the peer-review process.
7. EIC holds the responsibility of the final approval of a manuscript after initial editing and peer review process.
8. They are expected to promote the journal during academic meetings and conferences.
9. EIC should support the publications in handling the appeals and ethical problems.
1. The Senior Editors should have 50-60 publications and should purse an academic rank above associate professor or equivalent and term of renewable is one year. 2. Senior Editors support EIC in Peer-review process. 3. Senior Editors hold up the responsibility to help EIC in encouraging editorial board members to submit high quality papers for journals progress. 4. Should help EIC in maintaining the standards of the journal. 5. They are expected to promote the journal during academic meetings and conferences. 6. Should handle the roles of EIC when EIC is unavailable.
1. Associate Editors should have 20-30 publications and should purse an academic rank above assistant professor and term of renewable is one year.
2. Associate Editors hold the responsibility to guide the authors and reviewers with the guidelines.
3. They are expected to promote the journal during academic meetings and conferences.
4. They are expected to contribute at least one article a year.
5. Help the publications in development of journal by improvising the guidelines and policies.
6. Should actively take part in the peer review process, and should suggest and encourage reviewers to peer review journals manuscript.
Note: All the editorial board members are expected to review 5-6 papers per year.
Articles submitted will undergo a precise peer review process to avoid resubmission or re publishing of articles online. We follow single blinded peer review process, where editor details are hidden from the authors and author's affiliations are open to editors.
Steps for Peer review process:
• Manuscript submitted to respective journal undergoes a plagiarism check to avoid re submissions, re writing of the content. Then the decision will be taken and manuscript will go for further process or will be rejected if the content is exploited.
• After the fundamental screening manuscript will be sent to EIC of the respective journal to make sure that the submitted article is suitable to the scope of the journal, and then EIC will nominate 2-3 reviewers/Editor from the Editorial Board, to review the manuscript.
• The reviewers will be requested to review the manuscript within 14-20 days and provide their comments clearly in the review form, in case of rejection reviewers will provide the clear and strong reasons for the manuscript rejection.
• Then the comments from the reviewers will be sent to author for consecutive revisions.
• Then the manuscript/revised manuscript will be sent to the reviewers/handling Editor for final decision on the manuscript publishing.
• After approval from the reviewers/handling Editor, EIC will take a decision regarding article publishing.
• Then the manuscript will undergo Article processing process.
Scholoxy Journals follow this peer-review process to publish high quality articles, with Accuracy, Completeness, Consistency, Uniqueness, and Timeliness. The information provided in the journals should be unique and helpful to readers to build up new ideas and to maintain standards of the journals.
Scholoxy Publications hold standard policies to protect user's privacy. As in the objective for integrity, Scholoxy Publications entrust to preserve all the collected information with realistic efforts and ensure as secure as possible.
Personnel Information Collection
Scholoxy Publications are committed to uphold all the collected personal information with shrewd efforts.
The information provided by the users, such as their names, email addresses, telephone numbers are solely used to store the information in the admin and get in contact with the user for further assistance.
Domain Information Collection
Scholoxy publications collect the domain information to improvise our services to know the reliability of the user.
Information confession to third parties
Scholoxy publications does not disclose your personal information to the third parties without your consent or unless required by law.
Credit Card Security
We ask for the credit card information and passwords solely for the publication fees of the manuscript which are accessed by only accessed by authorized staff.
The information provided in our website can be changed without any prior notice.
Cookies are small files which are saved on user's computer hard disk when they visit a website. These are used for recognition and customization of the site when you visit the website again. You should note that cookies cannot read or modify the data on your hard disk. Your browser may allow you to accept or decline the cookies.
Cookies facilitate the website to enhance users browsing experience, website usability, page navigation, and site preferences. Some pages on the website cannot be accessed and may face functional problems for website features without cookies.
Contact for queries
Please feel free to contact us for any further information related to Privacy Policies on our site.
• Gold OA Publishing is the current online publishing where the author is charged certain amount to publish his/her article. This includes editorial and peer review process, Journal Publishing, web hosting and administration of Scholoxy Publications.
• The submitting author is responsible for Article processing charges. Authors are supposed to go through the APC before submitting the manuscript to the journal, and the needs to explain if at all they need any waiver regarding the APC.
• Once the article is accepted for publication the authors are asked for final formatting of the manuscript and then the author is supposed to fill up the invoice and processed to payment process.
• If any kind of technical errors Scholoxy Publications repay the APC if the article did not get published within 30 days after the payment. ( this applies only if the publications delay the publication)
• We don't encourage the cancellation or withdrawal of the article once the Authorship agreement has been signed by the author.